[dokuwiki] How does dokuwiki detect template installation? Seems it can't see a symbolic link to one

  • From: Chris G <cl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 19:53:02 +0100

How does dokuwiki detect if a template has been installed?

I tried making a symbolic link from <name of wiki>/lib/tpl to a
directory containig a template installation that I want to share with
another dokuwiki but the admin page says there's only the default
template available.

How can I share templates between wikis?

--
Chris Green