[dokuwiki] Re: How can I access an uploaded file

  • From: PÃter Attila <petiati@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Baddeley <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:16:59 +0100

2006. 02. 20. h. 16:34, Bob Baddeley  Ãrta:

>After you upload a file, you must create a link to it. Edit a page, and
>click on the button for inserting an image or other file (the button
>looks like a picture frame). You will get a popup which shows a list of
>all uploaded files. Click on the one you want and a link will be
>generated on your page that points to that file.
My problem is that the link is not generated automaticaly. I'm using the last
stable version
with Sidebar template. If I click again to the icon, I can uplode an other file
or delete the uploaded one. Now I can access the file creating manual link with
{} brakes.

>That is, unless you meant you cannot access it because of permission
>problems, in which case you'll have to be more specific about what your
>problem is.
I have full access upload/delete files.
>Andreas Gohr wrote:
>>> Hi All!
>>> I tried to upload a file "something.zip", using the upload picture or
>>> other file
>>> soulion. My problem is, that I cannot access it.
>> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise
>DokuWiki mailing list - more info at

 ingyenes e-mail, pop3, imap, extra webmail, vÃrus Ãs spam
szÅrÃs!KorlÃtlan mÃretÅ ÃllomÃny kÃldÃs!Klikk ide: