[dokuwiki] Re: How can I access an uploaded file

2006. 02. 20. h. 16:34, Bob Baddeley  Ãrta:

>After you upload a file, you must create a link to it. Edit a page, and
>click on the button for inserting an image or other file (the button
>looks like a picture frame). You will get a popup which shows a list of
>all uploaded files. Click on the one you want and a link will be
>generated on your page that points to that file.

My problem is that the link is not generated automaticaly. I'm using the last
stable version
with Sidebar template. If I click again to the icon, I can uplode an other file
or delete the uploaded one. Now I can access the file creating manual link with
{} brakes.

>That is, unless you meant you cannot access it because of permission
>problems, in which case you'll have to be more specific about what your
>problem is.

I have full access upload/delete files.
>bob

Attila