[dokuwiki] Re: How can I access an uploaded file

  • From: Bob Baddeley <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 07:34:06 -0800

After you upload a file, you must create a link to it. Edit a page, and click on the button for inserting an image or other file (the button looks like a picture frame). You will get a popup which shows a list of all uploaded files. Click on the one you want and a link will be generated on your page that points to that file.

That is, unless you meant you cannot access it because of permission problems, in which case you'll have to be more specific about what your problem is.

bob

Andreas Gohr wrote:
Hi All!

I tried to upload a file "something.zip", using the upload picture or other file
soulion. My problem is, that I cannot access it.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise