[dokuwiki] Hiding underscores in names on wiki page

  • From: sports tg <sportstg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:20:21 +0000

I know this question might cause annoyance, sorry about that :-)

I myself did ask about the underscores before but it seems the list archive
now only goes back until mid last yeat and I think I might have posted
before that.

I have been using DokuWEiki for a while now, I have yet to convince the rest
of the team members to use it but hopefully that will happen.

I understand that the text files need to have an underscore rather than a
space. What I am wondering about is if there is any way for the underscore
not to appear in the wiki page itself? They are so ugly and always result in
questions when I try and introduce people to thw wiki.

Thanks for putting up with the question again.

Cheers, Tom.