[dokuwiki] Re: Help with problems using the pagemove plugin

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:46:26 -0500

On 10/12/2010 4:34 PM, Damian Montaldo wrote:
Hi, I'm new using the dokuwiki and until now it was a very good choice.
I read the documentation and the help, and I found this mailing list
to ask for some help.
Sorry, I don't like forums ;-)

I don't know if we hit some kind o bug or something using a plugin so
I decide to ask here first and then, if it is correct, post it in the
plugin page.
It is the correct way?
By the way, sorry if I have a bad english.

We have some pages and I want to rename them using the namespace convention.
We are trying the pagemove plugin and suddenly I think that we hit
some bug (I don't want to post it in the pagemove plugin until we can
figure out the problem) but the errors were

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second
argument in /usr/share/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/pagemove/admin.php on line
897
...snip...
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second
argument in /usr/share/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/pagemove/admin.php on line
897
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second
argument in /usr/share/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/pagemove/admin.php on line
897
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second
argument in /usr/share/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/pagemove/admin.php on line
897
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second
argument in /usr/share/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/pagemove/admin.php on line
897
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/usr/share/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/pagemove/admin.php:897) in
/usr/share/dokuwiki/inc/common.php on line 1476

This error was reported so I'm not paying to much attention to that
http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:pagemove#error_during_simple_move

The in_array error is reported on the plugin page.

The modify header error can simply be a result of the preceding errors. Check Google for "php error headers already sent"

Ps: if you ask for a backup the answer is no, we would not be asking this :P

Get in touch with the plugin author. Since others have had the same problem, maybe he can advise you on the best method for back-tracking. If it's only a few pages and the plugin hasn't corrupted the meta files maybe all you have to do is use the "Old Revisions" button.

--
Myron Turner
http://mturner.org/