[dokuwiki] Re: Help with best way to enter data into dokuwiki

  • From: "Ged Byrne" <GedB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 23:33:06 +0100

Tony,

I big is that list?  I gave up at 2500 rows.

I would strongly recommend using a proper database rather than a wiki.

If you're making data freely available, the excellent Dabble DB
provides a free service.
http://www.dabbledb.com/commons/

Dabble provides lots of features for filtering and searching the data.
It also has a strong set of import tools.

Ged.

On 6/23/07, Tony Steward <tony_steward@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry I should have put a link to it for anyone insterested.

http://locks.stewardclan.net/lockswiki/doku.php?id=wiki:key_conversion_list

Tony Steward