[dokuwiki] Re: Help with best way to enter data into dokuwiki

CSV plugin is a good idea I didnt realize it existed. I will give it a try next
weekend (I am going away)
However still not sure about trying to display that amount of data all at once
(20,000 rows). Then seaching for the needle in that hay stack, not being on an
actual wiki page DW would not search the file.

Or do I have this all wrong?

Thanks

Tony Steward