[dokuwiki] Header Parser changed - did I break it?

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 16:21:25 +0100

Hi *,

I just pushed a patch that enabled a feature I needed in a plugin and
might be interesting for others (Anika, you might want to make use of
that in the wrap plugin).

The commit note and the patch should be explanation enough:

Now, I'm wondering why it was implemented as it was in the first
place. Why preConnect() instead of connectTo()? It was like this in
Harry's orginal parser implementation and it was never changed. If
anyone has an idea what I might have broken by the change, please
speak up now ;-)