[dokuwiki] Header Parser changed - did I break it?
- From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: DokuWiki Mailinglist <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 16:21:25 +0100
Hi *, I just pushed a patch that enabled a feature I needed in a plugin and might be interesting for others (Anika, you might want to make use of that in the wrap plugin). The commit note and the patch should be explanation enough: https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki/commit/9fa736b0317d46fdfb2025895fa0288fd736ca08 Now, I'm wondering why it was implemented as it was in the first place. Why preConnect() instead of connectTo()? It was like this in Harry's orginal parser implementation and it was never changed. If anyone has an idea what I might have broken by the change, please speak up now ;-) Andi -- splitbrain.org -- DokuWiki mailing list - more info at http://www.dokuwiki.org/mailinglist
Other related posts:
- » [dokuwiki] Header Parser changed - did I break it? - Andreas Gohr
- » [dokuwiki] Re: Header Parser changed - did I break it? - Anika Henke