[dokuwiki] Has anyone written an RTF -> Dokuwiki converter?

  • From: Jim Seymour <dweswlafroak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:35:37 -0700

I've been slowly posting an old genealogy book on a Dokuwiki site.

The process involves scanning a page, running it through OCR, saving the results as a text file, then hand-editing it to add back in the necessary italics and bold formatting.

What I'd like to do is automate this conversion as much as possible.

Has anyone written a utility to convert simple RTF into Dokuwiki format? (RTF seems the most promising format here - but if there are other converters available, I'm all ears).

--
Jim Seymour