[dokuwiki] Re: HTML and CSS

  • From: "Sylvain Bertrand" <sylvain.bertrand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 23:32:13 +0200

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Terence J. Grant <tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Sylvain,
>
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/doctype.html#s_doctype : Only the module
>> mecanism for this attribute may be deprecated and not the attribute
>> itself. But I understood it as the deprecation of the style attribute
>> itself.
>> Am I wrong?
>
> What I took from your original email were two things...
>
> 1. You wish for XHTML 1.1 compliance...
>
> DW is XHTML 1.0 compliant as I understand it, is there a particular
> *need* to go to 1.1 compliance?
>
> 2. You're looking to cache CSS in one block...
>
> DW already caches CSS for itself; I believe there's the option for
> plugins to register their own css (as well as templates.) What are you
> looking to accomplish that these ways don't already handle?

To provide a user CSS for a specific wiki raw html block. Like a wiki
raw CSS block:
In the editor I would have the CSS with a <css></css> block then I
would have a <html></html> block.
Well, that's the idea.

> --
> --Terence J. Grant
> --

Sylvain BERTRAND

--
use GPL licensed only software, use Linux and secure your digital freedom!