[dokuwiki] Re: Google Summer of Code 2012 announced


On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Håkan Sandell <sandell.hakan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I propose meeting up in IRC some evening to decide if we should apply or not.
> How about Monday 20 Feb 20.00 CET or one of the following days?

Today 20:00 CET is okay for me.

DokuWiki mailing list - more info at

Other related posts: