[dokuwiki] Re: Generating HTML HEAD content with syntax plugins

  • From: "Gabriel Birke" <Gabriel.Birke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:19:34 +0200

Hi,

Thanks a lot for you helpful answer.

All I have to do, is doing a check for ($mode == 'metadata') in the render
method of my syntax plugin. If the mode matches, I set
$renderer->meta['myplugin'] to whatever value I like. In an additional
action plugin that handles the TPL_METAHEADER_OUTPUT, I call p_get_metadata
to retrieve the myplugin value and modify the metadata arrays.

Exactly what I was looking for!

Gabriel

TPL_METAHEADER_OUTPUT).