[dokuwiki] Gallery Plugin and very large images

  • From: Nassim Hasan <lomax@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 19:37:17 +0100

Hello,

right now i have a problem with the gallery plugin. I am using the latest version and i have uploaded some very high resolution images (~ 121). The resolutions are between 2000 and 4000 px for width. Filesize between 500kb and 2mb. Somehow the plugin does not generate the gallery for my namespace with those images. I guess this has something to do with the resolution and filesize. Is there any chance to get this problem fixed?

Greets