[dokuwiki] Re: GPLv3

  • From: holmberg_jason@xxxxxxx
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 12:35:54 -0500

There are patent-related issues to the GPLv3 license from what I
understand. I don't have a legal background so I can't expand upon it,
but my employer is very careful about ensuring the proper usage of open
source and protecting IP. Probably it's overkill on our part, but it's
the environment I work in.