[dokuwiki] Freeeeeeze for April 2011

  • From: Adrian Lang <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 12:59:53 +0100

Hi everyone,

It’s that time of the semester again – we’ll feature freeze soon and
start the release process for April.

I hope to freeze in the course of the week, so handle your loose ends
and finish doing what you want to have done for the next release. If
your stuff is not finished till Wednesday, 9., and you definitely want
to have it in the release, create a ticket in flyspray or sent a mail
so we do not freeze early without your changes.

I would like to have the new meta data system (with indexer) in the
next release. Hopefully Tom and Michitux will give us some information
on what needs to be done and what has been done so we can finish stuff
this week. In other terms, what is the status of template changes? Do
we get a new default template? What is with the 3 commits in
frontend_improvements [1]? Any other (big) stuff for the next week?

[1]
https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki/compare/master...frontend_improvements

Regards,
Adrian