[dokuwiki] Re: File permissions

Hi Ben,

Some more information would help determine if this is a reproducible situation that can be resolved....
Sorry, that's exactly what i meant. I found a workaround now (with the use of Automator since i only need access when synchronizing and this is done by an Automator script). When i have time i will try to find out what exactly goes wrong.
So i did try the patch though but it doesn't seem to work.
I'm afraid it's not a docuwiki problem but it's caused by the apache and/or php installation on mac's that do not respect the 'chmod' settings but instead looks at the default permissions for the user (www in this case) defined by the operating system.

Regars,
Wouter

Some more information would help determine if this is a reproducible situation that can be resolved.... What was not working? How did you fix it?

Note that the patch I described only effects newly uploaded files. Media files uploaded before the patch was applied will need to have their permissions fixed manually.

Regards, Ben Coburn

________________________________ BlackhandAudio | Wouter D. Snel

mail : wouter@xxxxxxxxxxxx
web : blackhand.nl