[dokuwiki] Re: Feature Freeze

  • From: "Don Bowman" <don.bowman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 12:31:51 -0000

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 07:46:55 -0000, Andreas Gohr <splitbrain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everybody

We're right on schedule to the next release. Feature freeze was yesterday and the first release candidate is planned for Sunday.

I encourage everybody to upgrade to the latest snapshot and report bugs and oddities like mad ;)

Andi

Andi,

It may be that I am just confused, but there doesn't seem to be an easy path to download this snapshot.

After much searching I have found http://dev.splitbrain.org/browse/stuff/wiki.tgz, which looks like it might be the right one. Is this it?

Is there a simple way of finding this file (or the correct one) that I have missed?

Installing darcs is on my list of things to do.  Would this help?

While it is possible that I am the only one having this difficulty, from past experience I suspect that there are a few more people who would like to know this as well.

--
Don

The views expressed are mine alone,
unless, of course, you agree with me.