[dokuwiki] FW: User/devel docs in one DokuWiki

  • From: "Chris Smith" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:10:53 +0100

Good point, I had assumed it would be a publicly viewable page.  I have
updated the template to check user access to the sidebar page (documentation
to follow).  Only one change is necessary ...

if you have the lastest version of the sidebar template, replace line #22 in
tplfn_sidebar.php with the following line:

if (file_exists(wikiFN($nsFile)) && auth_quickaclcheck($nsFile)) return
$nsFile;

The sidebar page selection process will now work by treating an existing
sidebar to which the user has no access as if no sidebar page at that
namespace level - that is, it will remove a namespace level and check again
for a sidebar page.  This means you can have a common public sidebar at the
root level and restricted access sidebars at deeper levels.

Chris.

PS.  Sorry if this appears twice. I seem to have problems getting emails
through to freelists, but my mail server will keep trying for a few days and
so the original may (or may not) turn up eventually.  If it does please
ignore it :)