[dokuwiki] Re: FW: About the backlink button

  • From: Jan Decaluwe <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:19:02 +0200

Christopher Mc Carthy wrote:

Moreover, I believe I have an appropriate
solution for conventional (forward) navigation. See:

You mean using a sidebar?  (I followed the link but don't quite get what
you want to say).

I'll try to be more specific. I believe DokuWiki out-of-the-box has a number of issues with respect to navigation. I describe those issues in detail here:

Further on that site, you also find my proposed solution. An
important part of that solution is indeed a sidebar template.

The point I try to make is that the solution provides enough
conventional navigation methods so that there's no need
for special, uncommon ones anymore.

Regards, Jan

Jan Decaluwe - Resources bvba - http://jandecaluwe.com
Losbergenlaan 16, B-3010 Leuven, Belgium
    Using Python as a hardware description language: