[dokuwiki] Re: FCKW release 0.3 - wysiwyg even better ;)

Hi Pierre,

this plugin is really cool! When do you plan to have the JS inside the plugin? I'd really like it that way because the installation would be much easier then.

Sinc.
Gerry.

Am 19.01.2008 um 20:53 schrieb Myron Turner:

Gijs van Gemert wrote:
Spring Pierre schreef:

hi andi,

Great! I added a page to the wiki:
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:fckw

cool. i will try to update it in the future. i meant to wait for a
version 1.0, but what the heck.

I noticed one thing in the installation docs. You install the FCK Editor
script into lib/scripts. I'd suggest to put it within the plugin
directory and distribute a single download containing all needed
scripts. This is was users probably expect and know from other plugins

i didn't know i could include JS directly in the plugin *shame*.

i'll do that asap, thanks for the tip!

greetings.
pierre.
--
Liip AG // Rte de la Fonderie 7 // CH-1700 Fribourg
Fon 026 4222511 // Key id 0x5BF5F8FA // www.liip.ch

Hello Pierre,

Thank you very much for this great addition to Dokuwiki (which is a
great system anyway). However, there is some work to do. I see that the
editor works fine, ON NEW PAGES. When I try to edit old pages on my
site, the pages can not be found, and figures/images are not presented.
Is it necessary, as Myron suggests, to use the latest version of
FCKDokuwiki?

Gijs van Gemert

I think this may have happened because you were using my DokuWikiFCK.pm before and now Pierre is using his own module called DokuWikiFCKW.pm, which is incompatible with my module and a new version of the fckw plugin, also currently incompatible with my module. If you want to continue to use figures and graphics, I suggest you download version 6 of DokuWikiFCK and update you current installation from that; use the version of the fck plugin which you find packaged with DokuWikiFCK, which has been updated from the original version .01.

DokuWikiFCK is at:
www.mturner.org/development/DokuWikiFCK_06.tgz <http://www.mturner.org/development/DokuWikiFCK_06.tgz >

I am currently upgrading this and the next version will support graphic elements in tables.

Read the README doc for installation instructions.
Cheers,

Myron