[dokuwiki] Re: External edits, are there any problems with adding files 'from outside'?

  • From: Stefan Waidele <Stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 14:02:51 +0100

Am 14.02.2010 13:56, schrieb Jan Erik Moström:
I'm also interested in this question, for me it's easier to mount the
server file system and then use a good text editor compared to using
a web browser.

DokuFS can mount wikis as Filesystems:

It seem to work for me also but I'm also interested in
knowing if there are some issues I should be aware of.

Going the DokuFS-Path should take care of such things as locking and caching...but I have not used it for a while.

But it should be by far better than simply editing the bare .txt-files.