[dokuwiki] Example sidebars needed

Hi all,

We have recently re-started the work on the new default template. And next week we are planning to tackle the last bits before the first proper release.

Part of that will be trying to make the sidebar typography work in different scenarios. The sidebar is quite difficult to style because of its generic nature (i.e. we cannot know what users will put in there).

To be able to test as many diverse sidebar scenarios as possible, I need your help:
Can you please send me your sidebars (off-list) until next Tuesday (10 Jan)?

With that I mean:
* content of your sidebar page
* information about which plugins you're using in that sidebar (if any)
* content of other pages that the sidebar uses (if any, but don't send more than 2)

If you have a complicated mix of several sidebars, please only send two of those: the most typical one and the least typical one.

Many thanks in advance,
Anika