[dokuwiki] Re: Error in css.php and js.php

> In the latest stable release they were no substitution variables in any
> plugins that come with DokuWiki. I fixed that somewhen in the beginning
> of March.
> In the current development version the config and plugin manager have
> some style.ini variables again. If noone objects I will fix that during
> the next few days.
>
> Personally, I am completely against replacement patterns in plugin
> styles. I am not sure if a set of a few essential patterns could solve
> this problem ...

IMHO dokuwikis replacement patterns have 2 big advantages:

    1. you don`t need to put hands on CSS-files zu change the look of
       dokuwiki

    2. plugins which use dokuwikis default replacement patterns
       integrate in any template without the use to change their CSS
       (of course only as long template authors keep the default
       patterns in their templates, which IMHO is good practise if only
       with the plugins in mind)

Just my 2cents
Michael

--