[dokuwiki] Re: Don't top-post, please! (was: Disabling namespaces in DokuWiki?)

  • From: "Andreas Gohr" <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 19:50:19 +0100

>        It was not intentional.  I simply wrote a longer response than
> the other two responders and it also appears that mail delivery between
> our systems may have been delayed.  The response is intended to the
> message which appears after it in the body.
>        I reviewed the link you sent and understand that my message did
> not exactly follow the netiquette guidelines and I will strive to do
> better.

You are aware, that you just top posted *again* in this very mail?

>  That said, I feel you shouldn't have singled my message out for
> the infraction since the "forward format" I used seems to be common on
> this list thus I didn't think it amiss at the time.

I didn't single out your message it just happend to be your message
where I really lost track of the conversation and decided to remind
*everyone* again of trying to keep the list readable.

Andi

PS: Before someone asks, yes, I top posted once or twice on this list
by accident, too. Mea culpa.

--
splitbrain.org