[dokuwiki] Re: Donation for WYSIWYG Editor

dear florian,

- works together with ALL other plugins (especially syntax plugins)
- is easy to install and maintain
- is available under a GPL license
- has readable and well documented code
- allows to change between wiki syntax and fckeditor - preview should work!
- has table support
- has no (major) bugs
- needs only php on the server side

first things first, i do not have a lot of time at my hands right now... but i'd love to continue with this project ;)

i've thought about the pluging a lot in the last 6 months ... and i have ideas for all this problems. maybe we could arrange for some DW hackdays on a bigger conference (25c3?) to get this started as a team?

would there be any interest?

yours ... pierre
--
Liip AG // Rte de la Fonderie 7 // CH-1700 Fribourg
Fon 026 4222511 // Key id 0x5BF5F8FA // www.liip.ch