[dokuwiki] Re: Dokuwiki farm question

  • From: Christopher Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:16:30 +0100

On 22 Oct 2009, at 13:49, Karl Loncarek wrote:

Simply one thing: Logging in there is something wrong. When I press "Log in" I'm asked for user and password which is Ok so far. After entering the desired information and pressing Login I'm redirected to the wrong location:
http://127.0.0.1/dokuwiki/doku1/doku.php?id=start

You see the "dokuwiki/" part? Simply this one is too much. I just haven't found out where it is set. Do you have an idea where to search for?

Take a look at the login code, also see dokuwiki xref pages,
http://dev.splitbrain.org/reference/dokuwiki/

Just this once, iirc, auth_login() -> act_redirect() -> act_redirect_execute() -> send_redirect() are called to forward the user to the wiki home page.

If you do find a bug, please visit http://bugs.splitbrain.org and file a bug report, include your proposed solution if you have one.

- Chris