[dokuwiki] Re: Dokuwiki farm experiences

  • From: Esther Brunner <esther@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:01:22 +0200

Hi Jamie and Sameer

I've also been playing around with DokuWiki to create a kind of a wiki farm - not a real wiki farm since in my project only a private namespace is created for each user. I tweaked auth_createUser() in / inc/auth/plain.php to automatically set ACL settings for the corresponding namespace and addLogEntry(), getRecents() and getRevisionInfo() in /inc/common.php to allow RSS feeds and changelogs per namespace. For my project, that's enough: http:// www.qwik.ch (still a bit under construction)

If anyone is interested in how I did it exactly, contact me.

-- esther