[dokuwiki] Dokuwiki farm experiences

  • From: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:36:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sameer,

I've been following your posts & patches regarding dokuwiki farms on the
mailing list and was curious how you've tackled it so far. I've been
hacking with dokuwiki a great deal for my own dev team, but I'm looking at
ways of making a "click 'n go" dokuwiki-based intranet for other product
development and support teams and wikifarms is the first big hurdle.

Have you been using Andi's symlink suggestion, or found anything more
elegant? Other people have made a couple of points on the list and so I'm
asking around for tips before I start hacking away at the source myself!

Thanks,
Jamie