[dokuwiki] Re: Dokuwiki as electronic Labnotebook

Hi,

Am 25.03.2011 14:15, schrieb Guillaume Turri:
> With Anteater, if I edit manually a page, I can see it in "old revisions",
> and it tells "external edit".

Wow! Good! That help a lot.

> Obviously, if someone (with enough permissions on the server) really wants
> to make sure his change isn't recorded, I guess it would still be possible,
> editing metadata files.

Do you have an Idea how difficult that would be? Would I have to edit
every metadata file of the page beginning with the date of the forged edit?

> But it would be the case with any other software.
> To avoid sabotage, the only way is to make sure no one has enough
> permissions on the server.

Ah, ok. I thought there might also be some other ways, like hashes or
cryptography, but I am not much into these security algorithms.

Regards,
Michael