[dokuwiki] Re: Dokuwiki as electronic Labnotebook

  • From: Aldrin Leal <aldrin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:26:58 -0300

I think you could perhaps manage versioning on a separate repository
(mercurial comes to mind) via etckeeper or icron. That way, you can track
changes

Bear in mind that those alterations come on a filesystem level, so you're
not able, say, to perform a full audit. If there are logs, it is suggested
to keep them as well

--
-- Aldrin Leal, <aldrin@xxxxxxxxxxx> / http://www.leal.eng.br/mnemetica/

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 10:15 AM, Guillaume Turri <guillaume.turri@xxxxxxxxx