[dokuwiki] DokuWiki Mobile Client

Hi Andreas,

I started working on a DokuWiki Mobile Client
<http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:ideas:mobile_client> for using as a
Notepad app on my new Android phone. In the first step, I'm planning
to do a offline version of the wiki using JavaScript, XML-RPC and
HTML5 WebStorage which will be usable with any recent browser
(developed using Chromium).

For the first milestone I want to download all pages in a namespace,
edit them offline and sync back with the online wiki. The offline
version will only display the source code a I don't want to port the
render engine from PHP to JavaScript.

The source code which can be found at
<https://bitbucket.org/andunix/dokuwiki_offline/src> is meant to
reside in a 'offline' plugin (lib/plugins/offline). This code already
downloads all pages in the 'note' namespace and lists the pages.

As you DokuWIki folks prefer to use git, I uploaded the code also to
github: https://github.com/andunix/dokuwiki_offline

Cheers,

Andreas