[dokuwiki] DokuWiki Merchandise

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 18:53:18 +0200

Hi!

I was bored today and did something I had on my todo for a while:
creating some DokuWiki merchandise. I wanted a DokuWiki T-Shirt my self
and I thought maybe others are interested, too.

Currently available are a T-Shirt with the DokuWiki logo, a cup with the
logo and a mousepad with the DokuWiki Syntax description. The T-shirt is
only available in White and Ash. If anyone is interested in other
colors I could create a monocolor version of the logo for flock print.

Here is the link to the shop:
http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?sid=140261

Tell me what you think and what you're missing.