[dokuwiki] Re: DokuWiki Farms Idea

  • From: Gerry Weißbach <gerry.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:01:16 +0200

looks like this is a little more sophisticated version of my Domain- Switching Plugin which worked without action plugins - but I it does a hack to the local.config - http://gammaproduction.de/english/dokuwiki/plugins/domainswitching

I don't want to nit-pick but I've downloaded the archive and it contains an
action plugin ;-).

The important difference is the new even DOKUWIKI_INIT which allows you to do
all kinds of nifty tricks with an action plugin.

The idea of the new Init event is great - I asked for it when I did my version of the plugin mentioned above - and it was smashed right away and I had to solve it via the action.php you found. :) So this is a pro - argumentation for the event ^^ Then I can rewrite my template switcher plugin to use it too.

Sinc.
Gerry.