[dokuwiki] Re: Disabling namespaces in DokuWiki?

  • From: "Felipe Uderman" <felipe.uderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:20:45 -0200

In my case I got a small wiki (maybe 100 pages, probably less), and I
started it withou namespaces. Then I realized it was getting very messy and
created a lot of namespaces. Then I realized I got too many namespaces, and
not too many pages, and ripped most of the namespaces and now I have a more
flat structure.

But I agree, working with no namespace at all should lead you to madness!

[]´s,

- Uderman
http://www.temadigital.com.br/