[dokuwiki] Re: Disable external links

  • From: "Lothar Speil" <speil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:27:06 +0200

I suggest using a http-proxy like squid for external access, as Andi said
just before me.
Squid has the option of "header_access" which allows fine tuning send out
headers.

From the config options:

#  TAG: header_access
#       Usage: header_access header_name allow|deny [!]aclname ...
#
#       WARNING: Doing this VIOLATES the HTTP standard.  Enabling
#       this feature could make you liable for problems which it
#       causes.
#
#       This option replaces the old 'anonymize_headers' and the
#       older 'http_anonymizer' option with something that is much
#       more configurable. This new method creates a list of ACLs
#       for each header, allowing you very fine-tuned header
#       mangling.
#
#       You can only specify known headers for the header name.
#       Other headers are reclassified as 'Other'. You can also
#       refer to all the headers with 'All'.
#
#       For example, to achieve the same behavior as the old
#       'http_anonymizer standard' option, you should use:
#
#               header_access From deny all
#               header_access Referer deny all
#               header_access Server deny all
#               header_access User-Agent deny all
#               header_access WWW-Authenticate deny all
#               header_access Link deny all
#
#       Or, to reproduce the old 'http_anonymizer paranoid' feature
#       you should use:
#
#               header_access Allow allow all
#               header_access Authorization allow all
#               header_access WWW-Authenticate allow all
#               header_access Proxy-Authorization allow all
#               header_access Proxy-Authenticate allow all
#               header_access Cache-Control allow all
#               header_access Content-Encoding allow all
#               header_access Content-Length allow all
#               header_access Content-Type allow all
#               header_access Date allow all
#               header_access Expires allow all
#               header_access Host allow all
#               header_access If-Modified-Since allow all
#               header_access Last-Modified allow all
#               header_access Location allow all
#               header_access Pragma allow all
#               header_access Accept allow all
#               header_access Accept-Charset allow all
#               header_access Accept-Encoding allow all
#               header_access Accept-Language allow all
#               header_access Content-Language allow all
#               header_access Mime-Version allow all
#               header_access Retry-After allow all
#               header_access Title allow all
#               header_access Connection allow all
#               header_access Proxy-Connection allow all
#               header_access All deny all
#
#       By default, all headers are allowed (no anonymizing is
#       performed).
#
#Default:
# none