[dokuwiki] Re: Developer Meeting this Summer?

  • From: Gina Häußge <gina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 13:55:30 +0200

Heyas,

On 05/22/2010 01:20 PM, Andreas Gohr wrote:
Gina, AFAIR you voted for st.augustin. Any chance you can Change your
mind? It would be awful Not to not have you with us.

It's more an issue of getting the necessary vacation than changing my
mind, I have no personal differences with Zurich ;) I'll see what I can do.

Ps, I on vacation the Next 2 weeks, if suddenly a majority votes for
 St. Augustin someone Else needs to register for à room.

I'll keep my eyes open. Enjoy your trip, don't let the volcano interrupt
you ;)

Cheers,
Gina