[dokuwiki] Developer Meeting this Summer?

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 19:35:48 +0100

Hi *!

How about having a DokuWiki developer meeting this summer again? Last
time was two(?) years ago at FrOSCon and it was *a lot* of fun.

I'd love to repeat this and see you all again (and meet new people of
course). Question is who would join and where should it take place?

I currently have two options:

FrOSCon St.Augustin (Germany) 2010-08-21/22 http://froscon.de/

FrOSCamp Zurich (Switzerland) 2010-09-17/18 http://wiki.froscamp.org/

FrOSCon is probably a bit cheaper (hotels and stuff) but Zurich is
probably the more interesting city to visit.

Personally I'm okay with both but would prefer Zurich. I opened a
Doodle poll at http://doodle.com/2w2xhuw3hs66hkqx where you can vote
for your preferred location.

If you have any other options, please let me know.

So who's in?

splitbrain.org