[dokuwiki] Re: Creating a new Demo Installation for everybody

I think it's pretty easy to setup a demo installation.
First you simply make your installation - setting your desired "default
behavior". Then make a copy of your installation.
To set the installation as it was after the installation simply run a
cronjob that copies the hole default installation e.g. with "cp -a".
I'd never tried it but I think this should work.

I hope this helps.

--
Christoph Auer <c_a@xxxxxxx>
GnuPG Key ID: 1082227A