[dokuwiki] Re: Core devs: I need some info to keep my templates maintainable

  • From: Andreas Haerter <list+dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 23:17:18 +0100

Am 10.02.2011 22:34, schrieb Don Bowman:
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 01:39:39 -0000, Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> The only drawback with the css in a directory of their own is the
>> parsing bug with slashes in style.ini in a certain PHP version. (When
>> we started the new default template we considered not doing it because
>> of that. The decision might still be changed.)
>
> Can you give some more information about this bug?

See <http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=49692>: "When parsing ini files if
the key contains a '/' char a syntax error is thrown." -> This means,
the ini-values won't be read on PHP 5.3.0. This was fixed in 5.3.1.

Example:
<https://github.com/andreashaerter/dokuwiki-template-vector/blob/master/style.ini>
-> This ini leads to empty array values on PHP 5.3.0.
I created a workaround.... if there is no "style.ini", my templates are
using an own file as CSS provider: See
<https://github.com/andreashaerter/dokuwiki-template-vector/blob/master/bug49642.php>
and
<https://github.com/andreashaerter/dokuwiki-template-vector/blob/master/main.php#L431>.