[dokuwiki] Re: Core Features vs Plugins

  • From: Inigo Aldazabal Mensa <ialdazabal@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:56:20 +0200

El Martes, 24 de Julio de 2007 10:13, Michael Klier escribió:
> Inigo Aldazabal Mensa wrote:
> > Now that you ask it ;-), I would really like to have a "susbcribe to
> > namespace" option.
>
> What about using DokuWikis' RSS feed (feed.php?ns=namespace)?

Yes, I know it and in fact I use it, but the people I worked out the wiki
for were  already quite reluctant just to the  wiki idea (some of them
still are), don't talk about RSS feed and such things.

Email notification is a much easier concept for them to deal with, as works
with a tool they already know and use, that is the email. Being that we
have the "subscribe page" functionality, I was wondering how hard could be
to implement it for a whole workspace.

Regards,

Inigo