[dokuwiki] Re: Configuration Manager Plugin removes the "useacl" option

  • From: Frank Thommen <fthommen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:55:24 +0200

Frank Thommen wrote:
Andreas Gohr wrote:
$conf['useacl'] = '1';

That should be

$conf['useacl'] = 1;

OK, corrected. But it doesn't change the problem :-)

Has anyone experienced the same problem and know how to fix it?

No never experienced it. When you edit your local.php to enable ACLs
and then load the config manager, what does the form display? Are ACLs
activated or not?

Hmm. There is a section "Authentication Settings" but no explicit checkbox for enabling or disabling ACLs visible.

[...]

Is there anything I can do to debug the problem? DokuWiki has become unusable for me with this problem.

Thanks

   frank