[dokuwiki] Re: Configuration Manager Plugin removes the "useacl" option

  • From: Frank Thommen <fthommen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 18:15:11 +0200

Any thoughts on this one?

Yes, it reminds me of my own face as I tried to use the darcs plugin and
had huge tables, but no links, boxes or else... The reason was a
forgotten "global $conf;" in some plugin, but this is not the same as
here, since it is only the first item that is smashed. I started the
thread on 2008-02-14, case you want to look in the archives ;-)

BTW, this is only code for 1 line <tr>...</tr> ;-)

Right. But it doesn't matter any more :-). After some searching in the DokuWiki code (which I hadn't touched for a long, long time), I found a custom conf/userscript.js with the table sorting code. I probably had this from http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:tips#tablesortable (which doesn't exist any more) that was mentioned in posting //www.freelists.org/archives/dokuwiki/06-2006/msg00141.html.

Well, now the Configuration Manager works again but my tables are not sortable any more :-(

frank