[dokuwiki] Re: Config Cascade and writing config settings

>> As you can see, acronyms/local is an array. AFAIK this is because you
>> might want to use a local file in the farmer and a local file in the
>> animal.
>
> Why would you want to do that? Do you have any use cases in mind?

Simple use case: the farmer want's to change some values from the
default settings (without touching dokuwiki.conf for update safety)
but wants to allow animals to override them.

This could be done with the following setup (following tips:farm) if I
understand the whole thing correctly.

    'main' => array(
        'default'   => array(DOKU_INC.'conf/dokuwiki.php'),
        'local'     => array(DOKU_INC.'local.php', DOKU_CONF.'local.php'),
        'protected' => array(DOKU_CONF.'local.protected.php'),
    ),

Or am I completely on the wrong track here?

Andi

--
splitbrain.org