[dokuwiki] Re: Collapsed TOC

On 05/04/2012 19:41, Dmitry Katsubo wrote:
If TOC is expanded, NVM logo shifts down and pulls all chapters down.
This is because the left-floating image has "clear: both;" CSS which is
correct (as you don't want the image to mess with headers and other images).

I wouldn't say that's correct, because then you cannot float two images next to each other. I usually like to add a "clear: both;" to the headings and the <hr>s as that makes most sense to me, but that can cause problems with the TOC as well. That's why, in the DokuWiki default template, all headings only have a "clear: left;".

Maybe div.toc should have "clear: left", not "clear: both"?

div.toc usually doesn't need any "clear" at all. (But that's not causing your problem anyway.)

Anika

PS: Please don't hit "Reply to all".