[dokuwiki] Re: Changes/Additions for Dokuwiki src (parsing .html in addition to .txt files directly)

 Hi,
I think Ricky's proposition is interesting in being able to choose its own
source formats. However DW is much too hard coded to permit that; Todd is
right:

2007/11/6, Todd Augsburger <todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> It seems to me that many Dokuwiki features wouldn't work smoothly--what
> about
> templates, editing, search/highlight, metadata, plugins, etc.?

There will be lots of work and testing to get it right.

The same argument applies to allowing DW to get its page data from a data
base. From reading local pieces of DW source code its not certain if you are
handling data, meta data, config data, etc. You need the full path name to
be sure.