[dokuwiki] Re: Cannot enter a phrase into wiki

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:33:28 +0000

Todd Augsburger wrote:
This happens in one wiki, but _not_ on those others I see online, nor another one of my own on a different host:

1. Create a new page, or edit an old one.
2. Type ".htaccess" _anywhere_ in the text
3. Preview
I then get a "Forbidden ..." error from the server.

I turned off plugins, went back to the default template, set "Use nice URLs" to "none (I use an .htaccess file), and it's still the same. I cannot even think where to start on this one--can someone point me in the general direction of things to check?

Todd Augsburger
Roller Organs

Check with your web host. It possibly nothing to do with dokuwiki.