[dokuwiki] Re: Can one make a heading also a link?

[JS] Good point, although mobile browsers aren't an issue for this particular
wiki.

>Example: is the list sorted alphabetically? _Place subheadings for letter
>ranges_, like: A-D, E-H, I-M, N-R, S-V, W-Z, 0-9/#. What subranges are needed
>is up to you. Do some publishers have more "priority" than others? _Assign a
>separate subsection to them_. The idea being,  a frequent visitor can
>bookmark
>their way in with ease, and an infrequent/new visitor would be "guided"
>towards content instead of thrown into it.
>
>Hope it helps.

[JS] Thanks. I was thinking along those lines. As it is, each publisher can
have multiple imprints (brands), so the publisher names are headings and the
imprints are links under each publisher. That more or less accomplishes the
same thing.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz