[dokuwiki] Broken wiki, new admin

  • From: Joshua Evans <jlevans14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:35:37 -0400

All,

I'm rather new to admin for the wiki, I have an issue that I have no idea
how to resolve, or really, even what the problem is to begin with. In my
admin user controls, I can no longer edit user groups the icon is grayed
out. Also, when I try to change access control for a particular page, I get
the following error:

Writing /groups/labs/idea/public_html/wiki/conf/acl.auth.php failed

Basically, our wiki is "broken". I have tried running basic scripts for
updating the user database and etc. with no luck. Any ideas, suggestions, or
comments would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Joshua L Evans
Space Systems Lab
Electrical & Computer Engineering
University of Kentucky