[dokuwiki] Blacklist Performance

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 21:27:36 +0200

I noticed that saving a page in DokuWiki got somewhat slow recently
(especially with large pages). The problem is the anti-spam blacklist.
Current devel has a blacklist taken from wikipedia's servers and it is
huge (much larger than the one we used before).

Unfortunately the blacklist we used before (by chongqed.org) s no
longer maintained.

The wikipedia one isn't really usable (unless someone comes up with a
major speed improvement), so the question is: what list to ship with
DokuWiki?

Does anyone know alternatives? Suggestions?

splitbrain.org