[dokuwiki] Autolink plugin AND Apache writing

  • From: Francois Sabot <francois.sabot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:03:57 +0300

Hi all,

I have two questions

1-
I have a little problem with the autolink2 plugin...
I am using it a lot, and it is really nice.
However, I am not sure of using it correctly when I am adding multiples
keywords/anchors.

I add:

''{{autolink>KW1|ADDRESS|KW2|ADDRESS|KW3|ADDRESS}}''

Is it ok ?

2-
DokuWiki creates page and namespace using the Apache server. Thus, all
the files belong to the Apache group/user where I am hosting.
Would it be possible that DW directly assigns the owner of page to
someone else (or add a group) than Apache ?

Thanks

Francois